Croquet Developers & Users Group

RichWhite
Would anyone know by chance if there is an annual Croquet Developers & Users
group  conference.... or if there will be a breakout group at the Virtual
Worlds Conference in mid Oct. in San Jose?

Re: Croquet Developers & Users Group

Howard Stearns-3
Historically, C5 has been a great venue for Croquet. Deadline for
papers is in a couple of days.

http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-08/

On Sep 21, 2007, at 8:50 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Would anyone know by chance if there is an annual Croquet
> Developers & Users
> group  conference.... or if there will be a breakout group at the
> Virtual
> Worlds Conference in mid Oct. in San Jose?

Re: Hello from Portugal

Filipe Santos-3
Hello,

I too would like to know people that work with OpenCroquet to see new
projects, new ways of doing things for my project etc.
Having thought of this I think it would be nice that people in this list
could say where they are from. People could then try to contact others
who are geographically near and maybe, see some doubts more easily solved.

Would you like to introduce yourselves by adding in the subject line the
country where you are from / work in?

I am Portuguese and work in Leiria city. Work with OpenCroquet under a
PhD project.

Filipe.