Croquet Source

Vilson Vieira da Silva Junior
Hello,

I don't know if the Croquet's license agrees this but: Where are the
source of Croquet.

I didn't found it in the http://opencroquet.org. I just found the SDK.

Thanks.

--
Vilson Vieira da Silva, Jr. a.k.a mov

http://vilson.void.cc ~ [hidden email]

Re: Croquet Source

Joshua Gargus-2
All of the source is included in the SDK.  Did you read the
Programmer's Guide (included in the SDK, or separately from
opencroquet.org)?  It should give you a good start with Croquet
programming.   Croquet is based on Squeak; the Squeak site
(squeak.org) has links to many other useful resources.

Good luck!
Josh

Josh Gargus wrote:
> All of the source is included in the SDK.  Did you read the Programmer's
> Guide (included in the SDK, or separately from opencroquet.org)?  It
> should give you a good start with Croquet programming.   Croquet is
> based on Squeak; the Squeak site (squeak.org) has links to many other
> useful resources.

I'm reading the Programmer's Guide now and feeling it so interesting!

Thanks Josh about all those informations!