Croquet Tutorial: Setting Up a Simple World

Croquet Tutorial: Setting Up a Simple World

Matthew Schmidt-2
I'm cross-posting this on both the dev and discussion list.

I've completed part one of a tutorial series for building your own Croquet world.

It is available here: http://xaverse.blogspot.com/2008/03/tutorial-for-building-simple-croquet.html

Any feedback or suggestions for improvement are welcome and encouraged.

-Matt

Re: Croquet Tutorial: Setting Up a Simple World

chsmith
Dear Matt,

I am teaching my 60 5th and 6th grade classes to model a swimming pool in Alibre 3D modeling software.  Is there a way to import into our own Croquet World all of these 60 swimming pools so that the students can view and discuss each of their pools with the other students online?  Can we put water in the pools in World?

Chuck
I'm cross-posting this on both the dev and discussion list.

I've completed part one of a tutorial series for building your own Croquet world.

It is available here: http://xaverse.blogspot.com/2008/03/tutorial-for-building-simple-croquet.html

Any feedback or suggestions for improvement are welcome and encouraged.

-Matt

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Re: Croquet Tutorial: Setting Up a Simple World

remoran@towardconsilience.com
I'll check it out. The site looks terrific.