Croquet Vulnerability

Brady Alsaker
Greetings,

I am working as part of an IT Consulting group on the
UMM campus, and before I can start working with
Croquet they advised me to see how vulnerable it is to
hacking and such.

Does anyone have any information on this for me?

Thank you very much!

Brady

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Croquet Vulnerability

Mark P. McCahill

On Feb 24, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Brady Alsaker wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am working as part of an IT Consulting group on the
> UMM campus, and before I can start working with
> Croquet they advised me to see how vulnerable it is to
> hacking and such.
>
> Does anyone have any information on this for me?

the current Jasmine release is intentionally limited to work across a
local area network, so that the scope for vulnerabilities is also
limited. Note that this is a developers' release rather than a shrink
wrapped product...

Re: Croquet Vulnerability

Howard Stearns
That's a pretty open question. One plausible answer, that probably
doesn't help much, is "It's less vulnerable than Internet Explorer."

Developing a more specific answer probably requires a little more
background on:
What do you want to do?
When?
In what environment?
Interacting in what ways with what other systems?
What are the figures of merit for success, by which one can
objectively assess threats at a system-success level?