Croquet and ODBC

Rob Van Pamel
Hello

I’m a student at the Erasmus in Belgium. For my thesis I am creating a application in Croquet. For this application I need a connection with a database. I would prefer Mysql but I doesn’t matter which one. The problem is that I can’t find information how I can connect from within croquet to a database. I found someone who did it by using the hyperlink which calls a ASP page. But I hope someone has some experience with it. I found a ODBC driver for squeak but it doesn't 'file-in' in Croquet.

Kind Regards
  Rob Van Pamel
  Student Master Electronics - ICT

Re: Croquet and ODBC

Bert Freudenberg

Am 27.09.2006 um 21:38 schrieb Rob Van Pamel:

> Hello
>
> I’m a student at the Erasmus in Belgium. For my thesis I am
> creating a application in Croquet. For this application I need a
> connection with a database. I would prefer Mysql but I doesn’t
> matter which one. The problem is that I can’t find information how
> I can connect from within croquet to a database. I found someone
> who did it by using the hyperlink which calls a ASP page. But I
> hope someone has some experience with it. I found a ODBC driver for
> squeak but it doesn't 'file-in' in Croquet.

What error message do you get? It might be that you need to enable
underscore-assignment for the file-in.

- Bert -