Croquet and how it's used for Ubuntu Linux planning

Croquet and how it's used for Ubuntu Linux planning

Giovanni Corriga
Hi all

Mark Shuttleworth, founder of Canonical and Ubuntu Linux, recently
disclosed that Canonical uses Croquet as a coordination tool for
planning and building Ubuntu:

http://news.squeak.org/2007/06/10/ubuntu-founder-mark-shuttleworth-talks-about-croquet/

        Giovanni

Re: Croquet and how it's used for Ubuntu Linux planning

Mikael Kindborg-2
That sounds great!
Micke

2007/6/10, Giovanni Corriga <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all
>
> Mark Shuttleworth, founder of Canonical and Ubuntu Linux, recently
> disclosed that Canonical uses Croquet as a coordination tool for
> planning and building Ubuntu:
>
> http://news.squeak.org/2007/06/10/ubuntu-founder-mark-shuttleworth-talks-about-croquet/
>
>         Giovanni

RE: Croquet and how it's used for Ubuntu Linux planning

Sebastian Sastre-2
Outstanding. And Ubuntu is a kind of model from the user experience
perspective. I've recently installed one and you can note they pay attention
to ergonomy, user experience, not to mention support, tools and a little
good marketing and eye candy. All what delights consumers.

        cheers,

Sebastian Sastre