Croquet fails to initiate OpenGL

Eric Eisaman
Croquet fails to initiate OpenGL on all my computers although OpenGL is installed and updated. Also, my Win32 platform seems to have no good source of entropy and is generating a security warning. Any advice is welcome.

Eric Eisaman

Re: Croquet fails to initiate OpenGL

Alan Kay
Hi Eric --

The Squeakland list is about Etoys and is for school teachers and
parents. The Croquet list is at opencroquet.org and the Squeak list
is at Squeak.org.

Cheers,

Alan

--------

At 07:08 PM 5/7/2007, Eric Eisaman wrote:

>Croquet fails to initiate OpenGL on all my computers although OpenGL
>is installed and updated. Also, my Win32 platform seems to have no
>good source of entropy and is generating a security warning. Any
>advice is welcome.
>
>Eric Eisaman

Re: Croquet fails to initiate OpenGL

Bert Freudenberg
On May 7, 2007, at 22:08 , Eric Eisaman wrote:

> Croquet fails to initiate OpenGL on all my computers although
> OpenGL is installed and updated. Also, my Win32 platform seems to
> have no good source of entropy and is generating a security
> warning. Any advice is welcome.

Eric,

this mailing list is concerned with use of Squeak in education. For
technical problems with Croquet, please ask on the Croquet-User
mailing list:

        http://opencroquet.org/index.php/Connect

- Bert -