Croquet files outside the object store/image file

1 message Options

Croquet files outside the object store/image file

Johnathon Meichtry
Hi,

Does anyone know why we have so many objects stored outside the image/object
store?  Is this temporary or part of the bigger plan or maybe it's because
there isn't a squeak equivilent of blender/gimp etc and having them as
distinct files makes it easier to edit in the host OS?

It would seem to me that everything (content etc) needs to be kept inside
the object store to retain the fantastic mobility that Squeak provides as I
can't imagine anything but pain and suffering in the (distant) future when
it's time to get Croquet working in non-traditional environments such as
SqueakNOS.

Maybe this is something that somebody that needs a volunteer to work on?

Regards,

Johnathon