Croquet on MAC mini

Michael Patrick-2
Can Croquet run on a MAC mini?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Croquet on MAC mini

David A Smith
It works on ours, and I think it is an older model.

David

Michael Patrick wrote:
> Can Croquet run on a MAC mini?

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Croquet on MAC mini

Karl-19
I could not use Croquet with mac os x 10.3 because it does not include
openAL.
Karl

David A Smith wrote:

> It works on ours, and I think it is an older model.
>
> David
>
> Michael Patrick wrote:
>> Can Croquet run on a MAC mini?

>> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Croquet on MAC mini

David A Smith
You can download it for pre-Tiger releases. See Apple's OpenAL FAQ:
<http://developer.apple.com/audio/openal.html>

Karl wrote:

> I could not use Croquet with mac os x 10.3 because it does not include
> openAL.
> Karl
>
> David A Smith wrote:
>> It works on ours, and I think it is an older model.
>>
>> David
>>
>> Michael Patrick wrote:
>>> Can Croquet run on a MAC mini?

>>> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>>> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Croquet on MAC mini

Howard Stearns-3
It seems unproductive that the download page for the SDK (http://
opencroquet.org/index.php/Downloads) does not mention openAL, nor
openGL drivers.

Nor at the requirements page of the FAQ: http://opencroquet.org/
index.php/FAQs#What_do_I_need_to_run_Croquet.3F

I'd love to fix it, but my account on the wiki seems to have been
disabled!

-H