Croquet space, what is the evolution?

1 message Options

Croquet space, what is the evolution?

SuslovNikolay
What is about to fill up every Croquet space with the definite structure?
And if this structure will be defined by the curvature of the space (of flat, hyperbolic or spherical), this will allow us to build such a prototype of grid layout for the Croquet space itself, (not counting the exploring the shape of curved spaces). And it all becomes true when we will try to change the standard OpenGL rendering pipeline into rendering pipeline for a hypersphere, as the surface of a hypersphere provides a finite 3D world, and allows us to produce real-world's simulations.
I have started to make an implementation of this rendering  algorithm (described by Jeff Weeks) into the Croquet. And anybody, who is interested could find more information at http://ccse-vle.blogspot.com/ and SqueakSource.com project: CCSE