Croquet technical conference call -friday August 10- at 2:30 EDT = 1:30 CDT = 11:30 PDT

Croquet technical conference call -friday August 10- at 2:30 EDT = 1:30 CDT = 11:30 PDT

Mark P. McCahill-2
The bi-weekly Croquet technical conference calls continue
friday August 10 at 2:30 EDT = 1:30 CDT = 11:30 PDT

We will be meeting using a QWAQ forums space which means you need
an account to participate - e-mail me if you want need an account.

draft agenda

1.) report on what people are working on
- David Faught on the cool things he has been up to with shaders
- avatar work at Minnesota
- others?

2.) rendering performance in Croquet

3.) status of next release

- Is it worth putting out a new release basically consisting of
Qwaq's fixes?

- What is the new target date if we don't bother at this time because
there haven't been enough changes make it worthwhile complicating
things?

- Are there other options to consider, like removing the demo worlds
from the "core" image and maintaining them separately in the
repositories?

- Discussion of if or how to incorporate publicly-contributed fixes
and maybe some of the communities fun toys

Mark P. McCahill
Architect, Computing Systems
Duke University - Office of Information Technology
334 Blackwell Street, Suite 2107
Durham, North Carolina 27701
USA

[hidden email]
+1 919-724-0708  (mobile)
+1 929 668 2964  (fax)

Re: Croquet technical conference call -friday August 10- at 2:30 EDT = 1:30 CDT = 11:30 PDT

Filipe Santos-3
Hello Mark,

Thank you for the QWAQ login/password. Unfortunately I couldn't make it. But will try to be an active participant in the email lists and participate in the next foruns (I loved the QWAQ software by the way).

Thank you once more,
Filipe.