Croquet

1 message Options

Croquet

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Quick update.

After flailing around wildly, I got Squeak to launch on Ubuntu 18  Crazy Beaver .
NVIDIA 32 bit libraries are installed and I needed to install the

sudo apt-get install --reinstall libgl1-mesa-glx:i386
and do something before that, but I am so far in the weeds I cannot remember what it was. maybe it was ldconf

/home/tim/Downloads/Squeak6.0alpha32/shared/Squeak6.0alpha-19511-32bit.image
Squeak6.0alpha
latest update: #19511
Current Change Set: HomeProject
Image format 6521 (32 bit)

But, trying to set my preferences via the wizard, "please check your internet connection" command line said
UUIDPlugin tryLoading /home/tim/Downloads/Squeak6.0alpha32/bin/UUIDPlugin.so: dlopen: libuuid.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

so will hunt for that as I will need an internet connection to load the packages.

progress.