Croquet

Edwin Ancaer
With the situation around the Corona-virus, and schools that get partially closed again  (at least in Belgium), Is it worth to consider Open Croquet to create educational content . I read about Croquet on Squeak 5.2/5.3, but I don't know i the current version is up to 'serious experiments' already.
(I use the word serious experiments, because on our side (producing content) , 'professional is too high a level now.

I send this to the developer list, because the open croquet maillist I found has a last post in may 2012.

Kind regards,

Edwin Ancaer

Re: Croquet

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi Edwin,

There are a few options for you to consider.  There is a commercial version of Croquet called Immersive Terf (shameless plug www3dicc.com).  We would be happy to work with you.

There is an opensource version called OpenQwaq.  There are a few offspring of that around like https://krestianstvo.org/docs/about/projects/

There is also a new version of croquet available at https://croquet.io/sdk/docs/

Hope that helps.

Ron Teitelbaum