Croquet worldd in second monitor

Carlos Crosetti
Hi, this is more a question to Squeak developers but I feel the
Croquet developers ma be using dual monitors, is it posible to have
the world displaying in one minitor while the Squeak image (class
browsers, workspace, notifiers, etc) in another?

Carlos Crosetti

Re: Croquet worldd in second monitor

David Faught
On 4/22/08, Carlos Crosetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, this is more a question to Squeak developers but I feel the
> Croquet developers ma be using dual monitors, is it posible to have
> the world displaying in one minitor while the Squeak image (class
> browsers, workspace, notifiers, etc) in another?

Hi Carlos,

The easiest thing to try would be to extend the desktop across both
monitors, and then also extend the Squeak window across both monitors
before starting up the Croquet window.

It should be possible to develop a way to start up Croquet using a
separate host window via "Areithfa Ffenestri"
(http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3862), which I believe is supported at
least in the VM for all platforms.  I haven't heard of anyone actually
doing that though.

Dave