CroquetConsortium.org reserved for us

1 message Options

CroquetConsortium.org reserved for us

Darius Clarke
I've reserved CroquetConsortium.org for the Consortium Steering
Committee in case they want it.
Right now it points to the Croquet Roadmap wiki's latest changes at
http://croquet.doit.wisc.edu/wiki/tiki-lastchanges.php?days=0

It's not my intent to have "too many" sites for Croquet information.
Nevertheless, this domain can help Google searches or WHOIS searches
quickly direct the searcher to the appropriate Consortium run sites.

Obviously the to-be-determined director will need to consider how to
unify Croquet's presence as a consortium and unify its online
presentation of its members' wide ranging interests and projects.

( I think a 3D model of current and future processes and 3D
illustrated organizational relationships would be a good start. :-)  I
hope to work on something like that this week. I'll blog my progress
at
http://inglang.blogspot.com
Any suggestions are welcome. )

Cheers,