Cross compile window from mqc os using cmake.

Cross compile window from mqc os using cmake.

Jean Baptiste Arnaud

Using CMake i cross compile the Windows VM (StackVM) from my mac.
       Just a CMakeFile to generate. For set the
       with the environment (using mingw32 in my case)
       and set the compiler (mingw32 compiler)
just small fix and that will be easy to generate from the image.

The stack work on my Window 7 pro x86 and 1.3 image.

Re: Cross compile window from mqc os using cmake.

Igor Stasenko

On 6 July 2011 09:08, Jean Baptiste Arnaud <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Using CMake i cross compile the Windows VM (StackVM) from my mac.
>       Just a CMakeFile to generate. For set the
>       with the environment (using mingw32 in my case)
>       and set the compiler (mingw32 compiler)
> just small fix and that will be easy to generate from the image.
>
> The stack work on my Window 7 pro x86 and 1.3 image.

That's really cool!
So, for building windows VMs one can use unix system.
Cmake is really powerful environment.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.