CrusoeWeb image

Les Howell
Hi, guys,
        I cannot find this image anywhere.  I have looked all over.  The
Methods browser returns a "CrusoeWeb", but offers no information about
it.

        I also tried:
[lesh@localhost cobalt-base-current-build]$ ls *.image
cobalt.1.image  Croquet.1.0.18.image
[lesh@localhost cobalt-base-current-build]$ ls */*.image
deployment/Homebase.image
[lesh@localhost cobalt-base-current-build]$ ls */*/*.image
ls: cannot access */*/*.image: No such file or directory
[lesh@localhost cobalt-base-current-build]$ ls */*/*/*.image
ls: cannot access */*/*/*.image: No such file or directory
[lesh@localhost cobalt-base-current-build]$ ls */*/*/*/*.image
ls: cannot access */*/*/*/*.image: No such file or directory

As you can see the results are non existant.  The only images are
Homebase, Croquet and cobalt.  Clearly I am missing something here from
the default installation.  SO, just to be thorough I repeated the check
in the Croquet directory:
[lesh@localhost Croquet]$ cd *8
[lesh@localhost CroquetSDK-1.0.18]$ ls *.image
Croquet.1.0.18.image
[lesh@localhost CroquetSDK-1.0.18]$ ls */*.image
deployment/Homebase.image
[lesh@localhost CroquetSDK-1.0.18]$ ls */*/*.image
ls: cannot access */*/*.image: No such file or directory
[lesh@localhost CroquetSDK-1.0.18]$ ls */*/*/*.image
ls: cannot access */*/*/*.image: No such file or directory
[lesh@localhost CroquetSDK-1.0.18]$ ls */*/*/*/*.image
ls: cannot access */*/*/*/*.image: No such file or directory

And as you can see the results are the same.

So, Americo, what do I do now?

Regards,
Les H

Re: CrusoeWeb image

waufrepi III

Hi Les,

Check the manual here:

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Island_Creator/Presenting:_Web_Cobalt

download the:

http://www.dmu.com/cobalt/CrusoeWeb.zip

when you extract the files extract them to :

'cobalt-base-current-build'..

you'll get the image + changes in this directory, and panel in your 'Content' directory

then open up your VM and select the  CrusoeWeb.image.

note: if you have istalled multiple copies of the SDK your Croquet .exe may be opening up to one or the other copies. Make sure your opening up the build that contains the Crusoe image....I've opps this a couple of times.

best,

         john