Crypted text for squeak dev image

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

someone has wrote the following text in squeak dev image wiki:

"
!! Ready for user button
Something for lock the dev "options" with password, for example, for
final users? Something like LockDown package, but locking with pass
instead removing packages.
"

Does somebody understand this ?

Bye

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Crypted text for squeak dev image

Yann Monclair-2

Re: Crypted text for squeak dev image

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Yann Monclair escribió:

OMG. I wrote this. I think I sent an email speaking about this, but I
don't find it now.

Yes, as Yann say, I tried to say this, but my english, as you can see,
is very bad.

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Linux User: #370919