Cryptography-Base

Rob Withers
I renamed the CryptographyBase to Cryptography-Base so it fits our
naming scheme better.   It relies on SHA1 and I suspect other things,
so it isn't really a Base.   It is more RandomAndPrime.  Should I
call it Cryptography-RandomAndPrime?  Regardless, please stop using
CryptographyBase, start using Cryptography-Base and update
configurations appropriately.

thanks,
Robert

RE: Cryptography-Base

Ron Teitelbaum
I'm ok with renaming base to Cryptograpy-RandomAndPrime.  I updated the
configuration with Cryptography-Base for now.  How does everyone feel about
deleting CryptographyBase to eliminate confusion?  Down side is that we lose
history.

Ron