Darius is available for Croquet work

Darius Clarke
I'm off work for the summer.

If anyone has a Croquet project they need help with and have some
extra funds to help accelerate it, please let me know. Also, let me
know what you'd like to see in examples of my work.

My interests tend toward projects that enhance project based learning
and collaborative education for students of all ages. I'm proposing
leading a course on collaborative 2D & 3D education for educators at
my local community college; so, more experience in that area would
help me.

Cheers,
Darius Clarke
805-304-2231
metaverseographer.com

Re: Darius is available for Croquet work

David A Smith
Darius,

Where are you located?

David