Darwin installed gimp2, ready to tackle X11 launch and continue Americo lessons

1 message Options

Darwin installed gimp2, ready to tackle X11 launch and continue Americo lessons

Paul Sheldon-2
I wish someone could help me out there, but I freely am helping them.
I would despise myself for whining and complaining as opposed to
being of use.

I intend to make parallel track to Americo pc tutorials in my powerbook
aluminum,
so I can help us clarify instructions of moving on into the AI aspects of
interactive
connectivity he mentions.

I happen to believe this is so important because our honcho honors Americo
by posting his instructions into the tutorial. I have come to believe,
after 17 years of graduate school that I can be a definitive source, as
well.
With God's help I will be!