Darwinian blemishes of blender

1 message Options

Darwinian blemishes of blender

Paul Sheldon-2
Googling one finds folks alleging that, since it doesn't have an aqua
interface
(and the plausible parent company with IBM cell computer is entirely
Portuguese)
that mac users aren't wild enough to deal with this Darwin portfiles
evolved baby.

Darwin is interesting. It parses dependencies and builds familie trees to
make
new species that survive on a mac. At least that is what I think a portfile
does.

Have I had enough coffee, do I dare google wikipedia portfile and
see what the open system is saying about it?

Noone has dared write the above for universal vetting. there are Darwin
specialized wiki's even portfiles for birthing wiki's.

Fact is game files probably use desktop metaphors incompatible with
mac interface guidelines. You just have to get into the new gestures
like you get into a video game. You have to not hold on to what you
learned but get into the learning and remembering how you learned.

I find doing the "operant behavior" of gestures to get what Americo is
saying in bad English on blender that I learn how to construct and navigate
building in a virtual world.

Remember I wrote Eastertime the fact that blender is crucial in building
avatars.
Well, it builds whole worlds with a special croquet import mechanism of
Americo.

Remember also, that poser probably has an aqua interface and if you want
to buy an aqua interface, do so!

I find escape into following, even confusing, instructions in virtual
reality
a break from worrying about how my mistakes in conformal geometry and
Penrose diagrams are being taken by a buddy at Stanford.

I write out a math discovery and then don't hang on a response, but
jump my attention elsewhere into croquet VR studies or computer
algebra training. I'd say the Penrose diagrams are a vital concern
but the VR is a vital escape worry.

Will I aclimatize to blender's non aqua interface? That worry will
port me away from worrying about vital relationships until I sabotage them.

This craziness might work for some of you.

Change your viewpoint or frame every once in awhile. Play.