DataTables bindings

Esteban A. Maringolo
Anybody is using DataTables with bindings for Seaside?

I'm insterested in using it as an extension of JQueryInstance support AJAX loading of JSON data.

Regards!

Re: DataTables bindings

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Esteban,

In the same context as the D3.js integration (which I stalled for now), I am working on using server-side rendering of datatables in Seaside.
I can probably release a first version somewhere next week.

(afterwards, I get back on D3.js actually... which is still on my stack though you asked a while ago)

Johan

On 27 May 2014, at 22:13, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anybody is using DataTables with bindings for Seaside?
>
> I'm insterested in using it as an extension of JQueryInstance support AJAX
>
> Regards!

Re: DataTables bindings

Esteban A. Maringolo
Johan:

I never touched D3 again either, I did implement a solution using
crossfilter.js (which is based on d3.js), but it uses a hackish way of
interacting between JS and server-side data (a separate email about
this in other thread).

DataTables doesn't seem to support re configuration, so it is a kind
of "fire and forget", which goes well with Seaside way of generating
JS.

I'm pretty busy these days, but I'm willing to share efforts and/or
thoughts about this with anybody interested.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

> Hi Esteban,
>
> In the same context as the D3.js integration (which I stalled for now), I am working on using server-side rendering of datatables in Seaside.
> I can probably release a first version somewhere next week.
>
> (afterwards, I get back on D3.js actually... which is still on my stack though you asked a while ago)
>
> Johan
>
> On 27 May 2014, at 22:13, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Anybody is using DataTables with bindings for Seaside?
>>
>> I'm insterested in using it as an extension of JQueryInstance support AJAX
>>
>> Regards!

Re: DataTables bindings

Gastón Dall' Oglio
Hello Esteban, all people.

I made time ago a DataTables wrapper , but it is an abandoned proyect right now :(
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~GastonDallOglio/DataTables

If you are interested, I can share a image where I develop an webapp using this wrapper.

I saw this (but never check it):
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NahuelGarbezza/DataTables-Seaside