Departure to France

1 message Options

Departure to France

SergeStinckwich
Chers amis, Dear amigos, xin chào các bạn,

My time period in Vietnam will end soon. Tomorrow night, I will fly
back to France. I really enjoy my stay in Vietnam for 4 years and I
would like to
thank all of you for this.

It was a real pleasure working with you during these years.
I hope we will stay in touch.

My head will be full of nice images for the next few months. The phở
bò will miss me soon ...

Normally, I will come back to Vietnam for short visits from time to time.

I hope that the Vietnamese Smalltalk User Group will grow more in the future.
See you,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk