Did Pharo 2.0 Update #20200 break Metacello bootstrapping?

Did Pharo 2.0 Update #20200 break Metacello bootstrapping?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
(Posting to Metacello and Pharo-project lists)

Metacello bootstraps in #20199, but not #20200, #20201, or #20202.

Try:
Gofer new
    url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Versionner';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfVersionner';
    load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfVersionner) project development load:#('Core' 'Spec').

When the dialog pops up about loading a package with unsaved changes, if you choose merge and keep the current version for all the removed classes and methods, it bootstraps. If you "Load" instead of Merge, it fails with "MessageNotUnderstood: IdentitySet>>copyAfter:"

Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Did Pharo 2.0 Update #20200 break Metacello bootstrapping?

Dale Henrichs
I was trying to work with Pharo2.0 the other day and ran into weird modified package issues ... Metacello-Base was involved ... I was actually trying to get something else accomplished and don't have time to debug Pharo2.0 issues, since they are not likely to be directly caused by Metacello...

Dale