Discover and enhance your 3D artistic talents!

Discover and enhance your 3D artistic talents!

David Faught
I sent this message to the croquet-user list:
https://lists.wisc.edu/read/messages?id=1384279

I think I'm dating myself a bit with the "coolest" line.  Oh well!

Now I can just sit back and let the Cro-bucks replicate in to my island!

Re: Discover and enhance your 3D artistic talents!

Darius Clarke
I still like 'cool'.

'Excellent', 'Awesome', 'Hot' and 'Rad' have become dated too.

Modern exclamations of surprise and delight tend not to be acceptable
for a family show.

I guess 'Extreme' comes closest. But be extremely careful not to use
it among the 'cautious' crowd who quickly become alarmed by its use,
such as "App. dev. in Squeak is Extreme Programming".

Darius