Doc team December report

Tapple Gao
As promised last month, the documentation team has been
relatively busy in December. First of all, Derek O'Connell has
extended his tutorial series to include a section on hardware
programming via FFI. It is an incomplete, but very prommising
tutorial; keep it up!
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5884

I have been focussing all of my Swiki cleanup on a single page
for the past month: A complete, categorized, annotated list of
Squeak Tutorials. I have annotated about 50 squeak tutorials and
categorized about 20 of them. I am also building up a great list
of Squeak resources with which to furthur improve the Swiki:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/792

If you would like to contribute to the effort, just start
editing the Swiki!

username: squeak
password: viewpoints

For more of our long-term goals, see our home page:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/808

Thank you very much, Jochen, for getting the Swiki moved.

Matthew Fulmer

Re: Doc team December report

Lex Spoon
Matthew Fulmer <[hidden email]> writes:
> I have been focussing all of my Swiki cleanup on a single page
> for the past month: A complete, categorized, annotated list of
> Squeak Tutorials. I have annotated about 50 squeak tutorials and
> categorized about 20 of them. I am also building up a great list
> of Squeak resources with which to furthur improve the Swiki:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/792

Great work!  It looks nice and all the links seem to work.  It's a big
improvement on the old list we had.

Go Doc Team, Go!  :)

-Lex