[Documentation] How do I get a list of all packages in the image together with a short description what the package does?

[Documentation] How do I get a list of all packages in the image together with a short description what the package does?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Is there a query within the image which answers the question

How do I get a list of all packages in the image together with a short
description what the package does?

--Hannes

Re: [Documentation] How do I get a list of all packages in the image together with a short description what the package does?

Hannes Hirzel
Actually a wiki search

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/search?search=%22list+of+packages%22&casesensitive=false&and=true

gives a result but it is not clear what it is about.