Does Croquet have Refactoring Browser?

askoh
Administrator
Can a Refactoring Browser be used inside Croquet? How can I do it? Thanks, Aik-Siong Koh

Re: Does Croquet have Refactoring Browser?

David Faught
You might try the "Refactoring Browser for 3.8" on SqueakMap at:
http://map.squeak.org/packagesbyname

There are a few other notes about this on the Squeak Swiki at:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/227

Keep in mind that things can't always be brought straight into Croquet
from Squeak as described at:
http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/Developer_FAQs#Why_do_I_have_problems_when_trying_to_load_other_Squeak_code_into_Croquet.3F

This might also be useful:
http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/Developer_FAQs#How_do_I_load_a_package_from_SqueakMap.3F

I don't know if anyone has tried this in Croquet before or not.

Good Luck!
Dave

On 8/31/08, askoh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can a Refactoring Browser be used inside Croquet? How can I do it? Thanks,
> Aik-Siong Koh

Re: Does Croquet have Refactoring Browser?

Tapple Gao
On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 02:42:55PM -0500, David Faught wrote:

> You might try the "Refactoring Browser for 3.8" on SqueakMap at:
> http://map.squeak.org/packagesbyname
>
> There are a few other notes about this on the Squeak Swiki at:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/227
>
> Keep in mind that things can't always be brought straight into Croquet
> from Squeak as described at:
> http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/Developer_FAQs#Why_do_I_have_problems_when_trying_to_load_other_Squeak_code_into_Croquet.3F
>
> This might also be useful:
> http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/Developer_FAQs#How_do_I_load_a_package_from_SqueakMap.3F
>
> I don't know if anyone has tried this in Croquet before or not.

I did not try the Refactoring Browser, but I did get the
OmniBrowser loaded into croquet, and am using it pretty
reliably. To load it, get the latest Installer-core from

http://www.squeaksource.com/Installer.html

then do:

Installer install: 'OmniBrowser'

You can see what it does here:

http://installer.pbwiki.com/OmniBrowser

I had to change all _ to := and backport one set of methods from
3.10, but the script should handle all that

DELETE MY E-MAIL FROM THE LIST PLEASE

ivonne bombon

please I don't want more mails from croquet
delete my email from your list,
tank you

Re: DELETE MY E-MAIL FROM THE LIST PLEASE

Nagaraj Garimalla
Please delete my e-mail from croquet list. Thank you.

Ponder the Possibilities

Re: DELETE MY E-MAIL FROM THE LIST PLEASE

waufrepi III

for sake of the query

go here:

https://lists.duke.edu/sympa/

enter user and pass....click on list you want to unsubscrib from: "Yours Lists"

scroll down, under "List Operations"  select unsubscribe.

wfpi