Does Shout work on 3.9?

Chris Muller
In 3.8 simply loading turns it on.  In 3.9, SqueakMap version doesn't highlight, SqueakSource Shout.3.15-tween.65 doesn't seem to either.

thanks..

Re: Does Shout work on 3.9?

Andrew Tween
Hi,
I've just checked, and it works ok for me.
(I loaded the SqueakSource version, Shout.3.15-tween.65, into a fresh 3.9g-7061
image).
Maybe some other package is interfering with it? What else do you have loaded?

Or, perhaps you opened an Image Browser rather than a Class Browser? Shout
doesn't work with the Image Browser unless you install ShoutOmniBrowser-tween.3,
once again from SqueakSource.

Hope that helps,
Andy

In 3.8 simply loading turns it on.  In 3.9, SqueakMap version doesn't highlight,
SqueakSource Shout.3.15-tween.65 doesn't seem to either.

thanks..

Re: Does Shout work on 3.9?

Damien Cassou-3
Chris Muller a écrit :
> In 3.8 simply loading turns it on.  In 3.9, SqueakMap version doesn't highlight, SqueakSource Shout.3.15-tween.65 doesn't seem to either.

You may want to use the squeak-dev image. Everything is installed and
configured. Always based on last 3.9. You have documentation and fun
packages.

http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/

Tell me what you think about it if you try it.

--
Damien Cassou