Doit in the update stream?

Colin Putney-3
Hi all,

Forgive the newbie question, but what's the best way put a doit into
the update stream? Is there some way to attach one to a configuration?
Class side initialization method?

(This is to install an Environment as "Smalltalk globals.")

Thanks,

Colin

Re: Doit in the update stream?

Bert Freudenberg

On 26.07.2012, at 18:20, Colin Putney wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Forgive the newbie question, but what's the best way put a doit into
> the update stream? Is there some way to attach one to a configuration?

No.

> Class side initialization method?

Yes.

> (This is to install an Environment as "Smalltalk globals.")
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colin

- Bert -

Re: Doit in the update stream?

Edgar De Cleene

On 7/26/12 10:20 PM, "Colin Putney" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Forgive the newbie question, but what's the best way put a doit into
> the update stream? Is there some way to attach one to a configuration?
> Class side initialization method?
>
> (This is to install an Environment as "Smalltalk globals.")
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colin

A preamble of package ?

Thanks for resurrect Environment , this days I playing a lot with a 3.2
.image which have the Dan imlementation

Edgar