[Doodle] OpenSmalltalk VM Meeting

fniephaus
Hi all,

When Clément and I recently talked about the next VM release, we thought it might be good to organize a meeting and invite everyone who would be interested. The agenda is yet to be finalized, but I think it would be great if Clément and/or Eliot could give an update on their work on Sista. And I could give an overview of what still needs to be done for the release or how we plan to sign and update the release bundles. I'm sure there is a lot more we can talk about.

If you would like to attend, please indicate your availability using this Doodle link by Sunday, 14th January: https://doodle.com/poll/cyei4ax4sd43m522.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Best,
Fabio

Re: [Doodle] OpenSmalltalk VM Meeting

fniephaus
Hi all,
This is a friendly reminder that you can still sign up for the below until tomorrow evening.

Best,
Fabio