Drag and Drop in a ListMorph

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
How (if at all) do I enable drag and drop in a SimpleHierarchicalListMorph?  There is ListItemWrapper>>canBeDragged, which sounds good, but defaults to true, and still no dragging :(

Specifically, I want to reorder the list items via drag and drop.

Thanks.
Sean

n.b. I nabbled "ListMorph drag" and googled "Squeak ListMorph drag" with no joy
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Drag and Drop in a ListMorph

Ricardo Moran
You probably want to look at:

yourListMorph dragEnabled: true.

It still doesn't work as you desire because when you drop the item disapears, but it's a start.

Cheers
Richo

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 1:48 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

How (if at all) do I enable drag and drop in a SimpleHierarchicalListMorph?
There is ListItemWrapper>>canBeDragged, which sounds good, but defaults to
true, and still no dragging :(

Specifically, I want to reorder the list items via drag and drop.

Thanks.
Sean

n.b. I nabbled "ListMorph drag" and googled "Squeak ListMorph drag" with no
joy

Re: Drag and Drop in a ListMorph

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator