Drawing error instead of bouncing progress bars

1 message Options

Drawing error instead of bouncing progress bars

Christoph Thiede

Hi all,

not sure if this issue is already present: For a few weeks, I commonly noticed some damage artifacts on my screen during a Monticello version is loaded, i. e. during a progress bar is shown. Here is an example:

The repository list actually has values, and after the load is complete, the list looks well again.

Are we missing any call to #changed when repositioning the progress morph?

Best,

Christoph

Carpe Squeak!