[ENH] Halo with Icons

Vaderlater
Hi, if u know how to acsess debug mode for halo 1 for the pc, please send me an email telling how to do so.

Re: [ENH] Halo with Icons

Dan Corneanu
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi, if u know how to acsess debug mode for halo 1 for the pc, please
> send me an email telling how to do so.

Can you be more specific? What do you mean by 'halo 1'? What color does
it have?
Each handle on the halo morph when pressed will send a message to HaloMorph
        the black one sends HaloMorph>>doGrab: evt with: grabHandle
        the red one sends HaloMorph>>doMenu: evt with: menuHandle
and so on.

Hope it helps.

Re: [ENH] Halo with Icons

Marcus Denker

On 04.03.2006, at 19:45, Corneanu Dan wrote:

> [hidden email] wrote:
>> Hi, if u know how to acsess debug mode for halo 1 for the pc, please
>> send me an email telling how to do so.

>> ---
>>

> Can you be more specific? What do you mean by 'halo 1'? What color
> does
> it have?
> Each handle on the halo morph when pressed will send a message to
> HaloMorph
> the black one sends HaloMorph>>doGrab: evt with: grabHandle
> the red one sends HaloMorph>>doMenu: evt with: menuHandle
> and so on.

"Halo 1 for the PC"... I think he's talking about a game:

http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/halo.aspx

Has nothing to do with Squeak at all...

       Marcus