ESUG Erlang talk

Brent Vukmer
I saw on James Robertson's blog that Joe Armstrong will be presenting
at this year's ESUG.
http://www.esug.org/conferences/14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/conferenceprogram/erlang/
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.erlang.general/16928

Exciting stuff!  Are there any plans to get video or audio of his talk?

Thanks,
Brent

Re: ESUG Erlang talk

stéphane ducasse-2

On 25 août 06, at 04:30, Brent Vukmer wrote:

> I saw on James Robertson's blog that Joe Armstrong will be presenting
> at this year's ESUG.
> http://www.esug.org/conferences/
> 14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/conferenceprogram/erlang/
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.erlang.general/16928

:)
I guess that 5 seconds will not be enough to convince me but joe is
cool.
and he told me that he liked Smalltalk :)

> Exciting stuff!  Are there any plans to get video or audio of his
> talk?

I do not imagine that this will be possible