Easy nice blogin in Squeak ?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Folks:
Sad to say , I was the tester of
SmallBlog - Weblog Server that is small, simple, and easy to use.
Now I see some like http://blogs.inextenso.com/seaside/blog/learning, based
in SamllBlog , but sure not the code I have.

So, where I could found and unload the last ?
Or for doing some Seaside Photo album without think ?

I have the photos of my walk tomorrow, wish to share with friends.
I refuse to use no - Squeak solutions

The foto is Teatro El Circulo- in this place sing Enrico Caruso.

Edgar

PC160011.jpg (53K) Download Attachment

Re: Easy nice blogin in Squeak ?

garduino
Hi Edgar:

I used in the past an utility written by Steve Wessels, named
PhotosPublisher. YOu can find it on http://squeak.preeminent.org/.

This utility  creates a web site from a folder of pictures but don't
use Seaside nor is possible to update the pics on the fly. You must
run the utility against the folder of pictures, then PhotosPublisher
create the needed html's.

About the blogging, on Squeaksource does exist several projects, but I
don't know the current state of each one.

HTH.

gsa.

El 12/16/07 11:08 AM, "Germán Arduino" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Hi Edgar:
>
> I used in the past an utility written by Steve Wessels, named
> PhotosPublisher. YOu can find it on http://squeak.preeminent.org/.
>
> This utility  creates a web site from a folder of pictures but don't
> use Seaside nor is possible to update the pics on the fly. You must
> run the utility against the folder of pictures, then PhotosPublisher
> create the needed html's.
>
> About the blogging, on Squeaksource does exist several projects, but I
> don't know the current state of each one.
>
> HTH.
>
> gsa.

Gracias.

Me fijo si sirve para algo rápido.
Mañana cuando empiece a trabajar veo si hay algo mejor.

edgar

Re: Easy nice blogin in Squeak ?

Lukas Renggli
> About the blogging, on Squeaksource does exist several projects, but I
> don't know the current state of each one.

Pier has a very sophisticated blog plugin with all kinds of features.

    http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/installation

Some examples of Pier blogs:

    http://www.a3aan.st/Sunrise
    http://www.tudorgirba.com/blog
    http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

El 12/16/07 11:36 AM, "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> escribió:

>> About the blogging, on Squeaksource does exist several projects, but I
>> don't know the current state of each one.
>
> Pier has a very sophisticated blog plugin with all kinds of features.
>
>     http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/installation
>
> Some examples of Pier blogs:
>
>     http://www.a3aan.st/Sunrise
>     http://www.tudorgirba.com/blog
>     http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Very thanks Lukas !!

I looking examples to find the easier suited to me.

Edgar

Re: Easy nice blogin in Squeak ?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Again, very thanks Lukas !!
Easy, nice.
I only foolish some and put one pict, but could see the quality of your work

200.3.221.149:8080/seaside/pier/blog/Walking+on+Rosario

A  question, I load Seaside and Pier from Universes.
You set Pier for load all in one click ?
I afraid I don't check all the process, only use.