Editing minnow

Juan Vuletich (dc)
Hi,

I tried to update a couple of broken links in minnow, and it asks me for
username and password.

Is editing minnow allowed for everyone, or just some people?

How do I get a username and password?

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Editing minnow

Rudolf Rednose

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:33:32 -0300 (ART)
Von: [hidden email]
An: "The general-purpose Squeak developers list" <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Editing minnow

--
Hi Juan,
it's a public place, you can use "squeak" and "viewpoints".

Your welcome
RudolfGMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl