Election almost over!

Brent Vukmer
Hey folks.  I got emails from a couple of folks today asking for
re-sends for their voter invitation.  Since I don't have webmail
access during the day, I was only able to act on those requests now
(10 minutes before the voting deadline).

I'm going to extend the voting deadline by three hours in an attempt
to give those folks time to vote. The deadline will now be Friday
February 24th 0300 UTC.  I hope that doesn't ruffle anyone's feathers.
 I would rather err on the side of being flexible this first time
around.

This is a wonderful opportunity for all you folks who haven't voted
yet!  Get to it! :)

The deadline is now Friday February 24th 0300 UTC.
Total authorized voters: 347
Actual votes cast so far: 154

RE: Election almost over!

Peter Crowther-2
> From: Brent Vukmer
> The deadline is now Friday February 24th 0300 UTC.
> Total authorized voters: 347
> Actual votes cast so far: 154

Over 50% turnout (of registered voters, which I accept is a subset of
the community).  That's more than we get in national elections here.

                - Peter

Re: Election almost over!

Ken Causey-3
I agree.  Extending the deadline in this case is a good choice.
Inclusiveness is preferable.

Ken