Enhancement for pop up inform

1 message Options

Enhancement for pop up inform

Karl Ramberg
Hi,
The inform dialog pops up at wrong position because the ActiveHand and is suspended during a update process.
We changed the code to use Sensor directly, but that was considered harmful.

I made a change so we can pop up the dialog at world center instead, but this change is somewhat sensitive to load order.

I'm not totally confident I can get this load order correct, so I have attached a changeset with the changes if some kind soul would do the uploading.

Karl

Changes attached to

DialogAtWorldCenter.1.cs (4K) Download Attachment