Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1343 (Cog - d0c7f21)

1 message Options

Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1343 (Cog - d0c7f21)

Travis CI

OpenSmalltalk

/

opensmalltalk-vm

branch iconCog

arrow to build time
clock icon23 mins and 41 secs

akgrant43 avatarakgrant43

Merge pull request #261 from akgrant43/travis_update

Run "apt-get update" on debian platforms to ensure the package cache is up to date, and avoid errors similar to:

E: Failed to fetch http://package.deb 404 Not Found [IP: a.b.c.d]

This issue was documented on the Travis CI status page (https://www.traviscistatus.com/incidents/fvch7h32ncf1) on May 9:

"We have changed the build script to not default to running apt-get update for the time being, unless we're able to auto-detect that your build uses apt-get install. If your build requires it in other ways, please do opt in via .travis.yml. The build log gives instructions on how to opt in."

System Message

 broadcast indicator

Starting today you can test and deploy open source and private projects on travis-ci.com. For more details read our blog.

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!

SIGN UP HERE
book icon

Documentation about Travis CI

<script type="application/ld+json"> { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "action": { "@type": "ViewAction", "url": "https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/379640611?utm_source=email&amp;utm_medium=notification", "name": "View Build" }, "description": "View Build #1343 on Travis CI" } </script>

This email was sent to [hidden email]    unsubscribe from this list