[Etoys][5.2a][Testing] Where do I get a random number tile?

[Etoys][5.2a][Testing] Where do I get a random number tile?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

I understand that that instead of a random number tile a general
function tile should be used and 'random' should then be selected as
the function.

I wonder where from which category I get the general function tile.

I also found a helper script which gives me a backword compatible
random number tile, see screen shot.

    FunctionTile randomNumberTile openInHand

However the main question is: How do I get a random number tile set up
from _within_ etoys.

Kind regards
Hannes

Etoys_in_5.2_random_number_tile_Screenshot_2018-06-20.png (200K) Download Attachment

Re: [Etoys][5.2a][Testing] Where do I get a random number tile?

Bert Freudenberg
On 19 June 2018 at 22:35, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I understand that that instead of a random number tile a general
function tile should be used and 'random' should then be selected as
the function.

I wonder where from which category I get the general function tile.

I also found a helper script which gives me a backword compatible
random number tile, see screen shot.

    FunctionTile randomNumberTile openInHand

However the main question is: How do I get a random number tile set up
from _within_ etoys.

​Since math functions are not object-specific, they are found not in the object's viewer​, but provided by the scriptor:

In Trunk the "golden box" icon seems to be missing but the menu with function tiles should still be there.

 - Bert -