Etoys 5 release !

Karl Ramberg
Hi

Squeakland is proud to announce the release of Etoys 5, which you can
now download from our website. Special thanks our developers,
particularly Ricardo Moran, Bert Freudenberg, Scott Wallace (and my
self) for their dedicated efforts in the last weeks.

http://squeakland.org/download/

In the Etoys 5 you'll find new features, like single-stepping a
script, attached watchers, a graph paper tool or the integration of
ScratchConnect. You'll find a list of the new features, changes and
bug fixes along with a list of contributors in our release notes. For
the new features, we added a section with more detailed explanations
on how to use it at the end of the notes.

http://www.squeakland.org/download/releaseNotes.jsp

Thanks to everyone who helped us to make this happen!

Cheers,
Karl Ramberg
Squeakland Developers Team