Etoys Club update video

Jeremy L.
If ticking sounds bother you abnormally more than normal people, then please turn down your sound before checking out the demonstration video because that's the only sound it makes (right now at this time, at least...)

Still working on this project. Because I'm such a stickler for completeness and making sure the project doesn't feel half-hearted, it's taking a lot longer than maybe it normally would.  This video shows the current state of affairs.

The missing text on the 'army dude walking around' screen happened after saving the project and right before I made this video. I don't know why it occurs and saving seems to break any page on the text-box book that it is open to.  Is anyone aware of this happening to anyone else?

It contains scripts to occur on opening the page and is a book inside of a book and talks to another book.  I"m not sure that's how books were intended to be used, but I'm totally doing that.