Event - Building native android apps with S8

Event - Building native android apps with S8

Elvio
This Thursday, November 1, 2018, Felipe Zak and Alejandro Reimondo are going to do a short presentation about how we develop native android applications using S8 and U8 tools.
An attempt will be made to broadcast live, although the presentation will be repeated at the next S8 meeting.
It would be very exciting to meet some of you there!

Re: Event - Building native android apps with S8

timrowledge

> On 2018-10-27, at 6:24 AM, Elvio Fernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/s8smalltalk

I'd love to see that page but FB won't let me see it and I'm certainly not joining The Great Personal Data Giveaway

tim
Strange OpCodes: HALT: No-Op

Re: Event - Building native android apps with S8

Craig Latta

Hi--

     Elvio writes:

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/s8smalltalk

     Tim responds:

> I'd love to see that page but FB won't let me see it and I'm certainly
> not joining The Great Personal Data Giveaway.

     Maybe there could be a meetup.com event, assuming we want to join
The Great wework.com Global Real Estate Conquest. :)

     Regardless, I'm looking forward to that S8 event!

-C

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital