Experimental Fedora Core 5 packages

Giovanni Corriga
Hi all,

I've created some Squeak 3.9b RPM packages for the Fedora Core 5 Linux
distribution.

These packages are experimental, so I need some help in testing them and
in fixing them according to the packaging rules of Fedora.
Once they are reasonably bug-free, I want to submit them to a package
repository (Fedora Extras if possible, otherwise a third-party one like
rpm.livna.org).

The packages maybe found at
http://smalltalkit.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier/RPMPackages .

I'd like to thank Ian Piumarta, who kindly provided the templates I used
for the .spec files, and also nasrat on the #rpm IRC channel, who helped
me fix some bugs in my vm package.

        Giovanni

Re: Experimental Fedora Core 5 packages

Duncan Mak-2
Giovanni,

Are you still building RPMs?

Duncan.

Il giorno gio, 10/08/2006 alle 02.36 -0400, Duncan Mak ha scritto:
> Giovanni,
>
> Are you still building RPMs?

When I have spare time, yes.

I'm leaving for a vacation. I'll try publish some new packages after
Tuesday.

        Giovanni