Exupery 0.12 release progress

Bryce Kampjes

We've a Windows VM thanks to Andy.

There's an Linux VM and a pre-built Exupery development image.
There's also entries in SqueakMap and Package Universes.

Links to the pre-build items are here:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3945

The Package Universes Exupery Development package doesn't fully
work. To use it load CommandShell from SqueakMap after loading
it. This is because GraphViz needs the latest CommandShell
which hasn't yet made it to universes. I've emailed Lex to get
this sorted.

Bryce

Re: Exupery 0.12 release progress

David T. Lewis
On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 10:05:40PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> The Package Universes Exupery Development package doesn't fully
> work. To use it load CommandShell from SqueakMap after loading
> it. This is because GraphViz needs the latest CommandShell
> which hasn't yet made it to universes. I've emailed Lex to get
> this sorted.

I have updated CommandShell to version 3.0.5 on the 3.10 universe,
so this should be fixed now.

Dave

David T. Lewis writes:
 > On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 10:05:40PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:
 > >
 > > The Package Universes Exupery Development package doesn't fully
 > > work. To use it load CommandShell from SqueakMap after loading
 > > it. This is because GraphViz needs the latest CommandShell
 > > which hasn't yet made it to universes. I've emailed Lex to get
 > > this sorted.
 >
 > I have updated CommandShell to version 3.0.5 on the 3.10 universe,
 > so this should be fixed now.

Thanks, that works.

Bryce