Exupery

Mateusz Grotek
Are there any plans to integrate exupery into Cog or standard VM. I like
the idea for my methods to be compiled to the native code...

Re: Exupery

David T. Lewis
> Are there any plans to integrate exupery into Cog or standard VM. I like
> the idea for my methods to be compiled to the native code...

I think you will find that Cog does exactly what you are describing. There
is a great deal of information on Eliot Miranda's blog here:

http://www.mirandabanda.org/cogblog/

You may also be interested in the work that Igor Stasenko is doing with
NativeBoost for native code in FFI calls. Google NativeBoost and see e.g.
http://www.slideshare.net/esug/nativeboost for an overview.

Dave