FFI Plugin / IA32ABI | Crash on return from callback to VM

FFI Plugin / IA32ABI | Crash on return from callback to VM

marcel.taeumel

Hi all!

I just tried Alien exampleCqsort. The VM crashes (access violation (write access) at 042DCE88) when trying to return from the callback in Alien class >> #invokeCallbackContext:

So, the primitive "primReturnAsFromContextThrough" from the IA32ABI module leads to the crash. :-/

I am using the "IA32" ABI for thunk initialization and argument evaluation.

Best,
Marcel

crash-alien-cqsort-win32-squeak.cog.spur.txt (18K) Download Attachment