FFI crash

Stéphane Rollandin
hello,

I tried to run the FFI tests after loading FFI-Kernel-ar.9.mcz,
FFI-Tests-ar.2.mcz and FFI-Examples-ar.1.mcz into the latest 4.1 image
and immediately got a VM crash. I'm on Vista. Dump is attached.

The SqueakFFIPrims.dll plugin is from 25/02/2010

Stef

crash.dmp (4K) Download Attachment

Re: FFI crash

Stéphane Rollandin
Never mind, I realized there is a newer version of the FFI plugin, which
I got from Pharo.

I couldn't find where to get the latest FFI though. Google did not help...

Re: FFI crash

Andreas.Raab
On 4/21/2010 1:28 PM, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:
> Never mind, I realized there is a newer version of the FFI plugin, which
> I got from Pharo.
>
> I couldn't find where to get the latest FFI though. Google did not help...

(Installer repository: 'http://source.squeak.org/FFI')
        install: 'FFI-Pools';
        install: 'FFI-Kernel';
        install: 'FFI-Tests'.